Are you an Instagram user? Do you like to share GIFs and emoticons within your chats? Sending emojis and animojis have now become common these days. Now, we all use to send emojis more than words in our text messages. This seems to be the perfect way of expressing our emotions. We can now share emojis on all of the social networking platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, and all other social media apps. And Instagram is also a social networking app that enables its users to share emojis within their chats. It is one of the most popular social media platforms that provide a lot of great features to its users. On Instagram, one can send and receive text messages and can make audio and video calls, and that too in excellent voice and video quality. This app has always provided the best ever experience to all of its users.
And now, when it comes to sending GIFs on Instagram, there is just one drawback. The app supports the functionality to send GIFs in chats. But, one cannot share GIFs in their Instagram stories or posts. And that is the main problem here. So, what if you want to share any GIFs in your Instagram stories or your posts? Is it possible to do so? Well, to answer your questions, we are here with this article. And fortunately, it is absolutely possible to share GIFs in your Instagram stories or posts. Do you want to know how you will be able to do so? Want to see the trick? If yes, then you must go through this complete article as here, we have mentioned the technique through which you can easily send GIFs in your Instagram stories and post. So, please read this full post to get the method.
The Trick to Share GIFs in Instagram Post and Stories
GIFs are usually only a few seconds long animated clips, and that is why it seems suitable to share them in your stories and posts. And sharing GIFs on Instagram or on any other social media is a fun way to express what you are feeling at the moment. Also, as this is a cross-platform social media app, that is why we are going to show you the procedure for sending GIFs to Instagram stories and posts for devices including Android and iPhone. For performing this task, you will need to use a third-party app. Here, we have explained the procedure stepwise. So, it’s time to check out the technique now:
The Instructions to Share GIFs on Instagram Stories and Post on iPhone
If you own an iPhone and wish to Share GIFs on Instagram stories and post, then you will need to go through the following steps:
- Firstly, you will start the procedure by installing a converter tool on your iPhone. For that, go to the App Store and then search for the app named “GIF Cracker.” And when you find the app, tap on the “Install” button to install the app.
- And after the app installation is completed, open it on your device and then tap on the “GIF>Video” icon that you can see in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- And now, choose the GIF that you would like to convert. You can also use the tools available within the app to change the output. For instance, you can use the “Loop Count” tool to increase the length of the video. You can even change the playback speed also.
- And after you are done with adjusting all the values, you need to tap on the “Start Conversion” button, after which the app will start converting the GIF.
- And at last, you can complete the procedure by tapping on the “Save” button to save the video on your device. And that’s it. Now, you are ready to share the converted GIF in your Instagram stories and post.
The Steps for Sharing GIFs on Instagram Stories and Post on Android
The Android device users will need to follow the below-mentioned steps to share the GIFs in their Instagram stories and post. Please check out the following steps:
- To share GIFs in your Instagram post and stories using your Android device, first of all, you will need to install a converter tool on your device. Here also, you can install the “GIF Cracker” app on your Android smartphone.
- And after installing the app, launch it and then tap on the GIF that you want to convert into a video.
- And now, tap on the “Make” button to proceed further.
- Here also, using the tools included in the app, you will be able to change the loop limit, adjust the frame, and can customize the speed of the video as well.
- And at last, when you are satisfied with the changes that you have made, tap on the “Make” button shown on the top-right corner of the screen. And then save the video to your phone by tapping on the “Save” button. And that’s all.
So, that is the way for sharing GIFs in your Instagram stories and posts using your iPhone and Android devices. Try these procedures now, and to read more informative articles like this, you can navigate to our official website.